When I was pregnant with my daughter over 9 years ago I felt there was very little support and information available when it came to training and supporting my body during pregnancy, especially if you wanted to continue strength training (whether it be lifting weights or using your own body weight).
If you are pregnant and want to continue or begin strength training – regardless of your fitness level then the Total Wellbeing Pregnancy membership is for you.
Carrying on with your fitness regime during pregnancy can be challenging and it can also be daunting if you’re unsure of what to do . As long as you have no contraindications and your GP knows you’re exercising then the options are limitless. There are plenty of pregnancy adaptations to take you through each Trimester and as long as you feel up to it you can carry on exercising right up to your due date.
I have created the Total Wellbeing online membership to take care of all of your pregnancy needs. You’ll have workouts for all fitness levels, plus supporting lifestyle, nutrition information and complete access to all the birth preparation, releases, stretches, meditation and relaxation tracks. You can enjoy a safe, active and strong pregnancy with the peace of mind that you are taking care of your body and mind as well as your growing baby.
For £9.99 per month (cancel anytime) your monthly subscription includes
- Specialist pregnancy strength training workout videos suitable for all trimesters including bodyweight, resistance bands, dumbbells, mini-bands and stability ball videos
- Stretch release and mobilise videos to help you combat any aches and pains
- Meditation and relaxation tracks to do on your own and with your birth partner
- Birth Preparation videos to watch with your birth partner to help you prepare for your positive birth experience
- Nutrition guidelines for pregnancy including cookbooks to give you some inspiration
- Train safely and effectively at home for each phase of your life.
- Support and guidance in a closed Facebook Group.
Sign up now to begin your pregnancy fitness journey!
DISCLAIMER: Please read this disclaimer carefully before using any exercise videos on the Total Wellbeing Membership Site/Facebook Group. Total Wellbeing strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise programme. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Total Wellbeing is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise programme, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise programme, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Total Wellbeing from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown arising out of TotalWellbeing’s negligence.