- Classes/Sessions are non-refundable.
- The only time classes/sessions can be transferred is when you are moving from the Pregnancy Class to the Post-Natal Classes or the class has been cancelled due to circumstances out of your Instructor’s control e.g. poor weather conditions, sickness etc.
- Classes/sessions must be paid in full and in advance of the course.
- On attending the first class/session, no refund can be given for the cancellation of the term.
- Classes/sessions are valid for the duration of the course for which they were registered.
- Mummy Movement Blocks can be taken at any time- there is no expiry date
- There is no transferral of classes/sessions from term to term, course to course or person to person.
- 24 hours notice is need to avoid being charged full fee
- During class/sessions I will help as much as I can with the children but ultimately their safety is in your hands
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Total Wellbeing’ or ‘I’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website – Rachel Kermeen. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).