The Menopause Wellness Class
Rachel Kermeen, a Women’s Health Specialist & Holistic Core Restore®️ Coach is soon to launch a new programme to help women through the stages from peri to post menopause.
Power 40+ is a BRAND NEW menopause programme helping women aged from 40 years & over, to balance their hormones & manage the menopausal symptoms, like hot flushes, that many women experience during this stage of their lives.
The Power 40+ programme offers practical & effective solutions by combining Mindset, Education, Stress Management & exercise to help Brain, Bone & Heart Health. As well as addressing many menopausal support issues such as why your hormones are out of sync, weight gain, low energy, hot flushes, insomnia & brain fog. I want to help you to thrive, not just survive the menopause.
IS THIS MENOPAUSE SUPPORT PROGRAMME FOR YOU?
- Have you noticed things starting to change, such as your body & mood, & possibly feel that your current strategies for diet, exercise & lifestyle don’t seem to work anymore/are starting to have a negative effect?
- Are you experiencing hot flushes or night sweats like many women do as symptoms?
- Have you been trying to go it alone in managing common difficult symptoms such as low mood, need extra support, breast tenderness, weight gain, hot flushes, night sweats, brain fog, pelvic floor dysfunction, low libido & chronic fatigue? These are the most common side effects from menopausal women.
- Are you approaching your 40s & want to be educated & prepared for the next life phase & have a clear strategy rather than just guess what to do?
- Do you simply need some extra support or help as you experience an early menopause symptoms?
All of the items listed above may be one or more symptoms of menopause.
SO, HOW DOES IT WORK & WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU START THE PROGRAMME?
- A weekly 90 minute class where we start with mobilty for those tight, stiff joints.
- We spend 5 minutes connecting to our core & pelvic floor muscles
- We then move on to a circuit that includes an interval training session to help with brain, bone & heart health. All those areas that are super important at this stage in life.
- We end with a releases & relaxation to help with stress release & sleep
- Time to talk – we always have time to put the world to rights, ask questions & support each other
AREAS WE COVER:
Understanding the female hormones & why they do what they do.
Why stress is not the friend of the menopausal woman, adrenal fatigue, the effect of cortisol during menopause, & most importantly, the best strategies to restore balance in your body to stop those hormones running riot!
Risks to your bones during this, dispelling of myths & finding effective ways to improve & maintain optimal bone through food nutrition & effective exercises.
This session will cover all aspects of pelvic health, helping you to understand how exercise, food nutrition, breathing & stress can all have a positive impact on your pelvic floor, and will teach you how to implement strategies to see excellent results.
This session will teach you the most effective exercises for this age group – exercise that will assist bone, effectively burn fat rather than muscle, and above all, is fun & will help & support you to achieve your best results because we care.
Next Course Starts: Wednesday 2nd October for 7 weeks
Where: Follan Natural Health Centre
Cost: £70 (in full or £37 a month for 2 months)